12.15.2008

What a Weekend!

Well our weekend started out awesome. We had a Christmas Party at our house and had a blast, we ate some great food, talked with old friends, and had a goofy white elephant see Tiffanie's blog for pictures. Saturday I got to watch my nieces Christmas recital for Dance Impressions and she is so good! She did all her moves perfect down to pointing her little toes. She was adorable. Then we headed off to Maddi's competition at Alta her teams took 1st in both routines! Then that night was when the fun began, Bk and I got the stomach flu it was pretty narley. We were up ALL night Saturday into Sunday morning. Followed by a day of the living dead at my home, Monday morning were feeling better and eating dry toast. I am so exicted for Christmas only 10 more days! I love this time of year. Hope none of you get the bug thats going around, like we did. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you guys got sick! I wonder where that came from!! Congrats to Maddie! I miss that girl...

Jenny H said...

Sounds like a fun party...but not so fun being sick.
Hey - my new blog post is now not showing on the update lists...how did you fix it?
Text me or comment on mine and let me know.
Thanks,
Jen