12.18.2008
going private
okay so i am going private, i just deleted a comment from some random blog who i have no idea who it is who is leaving comments on multiple blogs of my friends- Tiff i just saw it on yours its from this shauna character. so if you would be so kind to leave your email as i am thinking that this private thing is not such a bad idea. thank you! also I will be making my blog private as of 12/23/08. If you don't want to leave your email in a comment you can email me at kel{dot}knight{at}yahoo{dot}com... Also if you like to peek now and then let me know and I will add you too, no need to be shy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
You've got my home email, not work... I'm pondering this as well...
Kelli! I am so glad you commented on my blog! I've secretly looked at yours too! That is so great that you married Brandon Knight, I only have a few memories of him, but they are funny ones. You guys are cute together. I got the jammies at Target. They dont' have feet on them, they just to the ankles, so they might be capris on your hubby but they would work. And they are seriously comfy. And if you go private my e-mail is cassiehansenfamily(at)gmail.com
hey lady my email is abby.corum@gmail.com
Yes the black ottoman from your store! The storage one!! I love it and so does Ben... :)
I think we might be joining you in the private world soon! Too many weird people! I saw you at Saturday's competition but didn't get the chance to come say hi!
carlycrosland@gmail.com
Ours is rjkelly1@gmail.com. Thanks!
babybreesmama@yahoo.com
Brooklynj2005@hotmail.com
brookewsu@hotmail.com
pretty sure you have mine, let me know if you dont. love you.
CNCOMETS@aol.com and celesteleigh@gmail.com but I usually use the AOL one for blogging
ks721@hotmail.com
LOVE YOU! MERRY CHRISTMAS
Hey Kelli. It's Crystalyn your old neighbor. I work at my dad's office and am on the computer all day long and have come across you and cortnie's and a bunch of others a time or two... I love reading your blog so add me Jsgirl8853@msn.com. Feel free to look and me and my boyfriend's cassidyandcrystalyn.blogspot.com! See ya.
amandadevere@hotmail.com. I should go private!
Hey Kelli! Hope you don't mind my peeking every once in a while! My email is bray27@live.com
Hey kelli, I love checking in on your blog now and then.
pknight914@gmail.com
Hey Kelli, haven't been here in a while but definitely invite me! lancenat99@hotmail.com
I am a super peeker!!! You don't have to add me if you don't want to. Just enjoy hearing about all you adventures. emilycamille27@hotmail.com (Emily Winward Fisher)
Post a Comment