3.21.2009

I miss the $2.25 kids meal

I ate Spankey's for lunch today. It brought me back to my childhood riding my bike down to Spankey's with $2.25 in my hand to get a 4inch sub cookie, chips and a drink... I still love it the sandwichs with all my heart! (Still cheaper than Subway I might add) I took Bk with me too, he liked them

3 comments:

~Paige~ said...

Fun, I loved Spanky's..I always would walk down there with the farmington girls your age. It was the best, where is one? Yea I do live at Farmington Crossing, we like it a lot..good people, nice places, great club house, great area for married couples and people with little families.

Anonymous said...

I still eat here at least one time a week. One of the perks working in Bountiful. :) I could however, eat here everyday. Every meal. Yes please.

Chris and Brooklyn said...

That sounds good right now! I do not like subway!!