3.29.2009

i tried some new things this weekend...


I bought some red lipstick. It's kind of fun sometimes.. ya know to be bold.


I also made some cupcakes from scratch,
from a cupcake book my mother in law gave me for my birthday this year...
they didn't turn out as pretty as the picture in the book..
but they are real delicious.



Hope everyone had a good weekend.

5 comments:

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Cute! I should be more daring! Your hair looks cute in curls like that

Spencer & Cara said...

see love! I told you you could pull it off. PSH! Don't doubt me!

Anonymous said...

Love the color. Bold is great. And the cupcakes looked yummy!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I'm lovin the lips, I think you pull it off wonderfully! I made carrot cake this weekend from scratch, love it! I wish my phone wouldn't have been lost so we could have done lunch!

Brooke and Jonny said...

I'm lovin the lips, I think you pull it off wonderfully! I made carrot cake this weekend from scratch, love it! I wish my phone wouldn't have been lost so we could have done lunch!