4.03.2009

Happy Birthday to Mother and Tiffanie

Today is my Mom's birthday she is beautiful, smart and one of my very best friends.
I love her more than words can describe.
So here is to you on your special day- thank you for all you do for me and all of the family.
WE LOVE YOU!!






It is also my long time best friend Tiffanies birthday today.
We have been friends since we were 3 and it all started when I asked her for some bubble gum.
I have so many great memories with her and I hope her day is awesome.
I love you girl!








3 comments:

Celeste Miller said...

Aw, your mom is cute! I hope she has a great day! And Tiffanie too! By the way, I like your red lipstick : )

Amy W said...

Awww you are so gorgeous! Love the red lipstick!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lovely post friend... :)