5.04.2009

The WICKED Girls Day Out

5/3/09

Mom and Daughter


Nikki and me



Jenny and me




Me and Miss Madisen

(can you believe she turns 15 this month!!)




The Payne girls got to go see WICKED this weekend!!
I had so much fun! I hadn't seen it before.

I have had the cd for 5 years.

It seriously blew me away!!!

I am thinking of a girls trip to LA*.... possibly to see it again.

Anybody want to come with me??

Thank you so much Mom for sharing your birthday gift with us..

Dad what a great idea.. seriously...

It was AMAZING!!






*I'm not joking about this girls trip*

**I also will steal pictures of the group when my sisters post them**



4 comments:

Brooke and Jonny said...

I'm down, for the road trip...

Kaley and Jeremy said...

I'm going to see it in San Fran toward the end of this month!! I haven't seen it yet and happy to hear it is great, can't wait!

Anonymous said...

All you ladies are so gorgeous... Glad you had fun. The road trip will happen sometime... :)

Kathy and Maddi said...

It was so fun! I loved the play and having all 5 of us together, which we do not do often enough.