
I officially can't find a job. I have applied to over 50 places. I am the jobless wonder. It's a good thing school has kept me EXTREMELY busy. (like wanting to claw my eyes out busy) So now I am officially making a blog about how bad I want a job. I was not meant to stay home. Maybe one day in the far off future I can when I have little personalities of bk and myself running around. Until then please, someone, anyone hire me.
{details of why I left my previous job are simple. they didn't do what they said they would. I don't like broken promises, especially from an employer.}
4 comments:
Wait you aren't at the hospital anymore?
Bummer. Good luck on the job hunt! I hope something comes through for you soon!
why kind of job are you wanting and in what location?
any kind of job some where as far as bountiful...
Post a Comment