8.18.2009

north ogden...

{Okay I know the picture is tiny but I can't get it any bigger.}

We are moving back into our townhome.
In North Ogden.
I have a love-hate relationship with the townhome.
So to make my time there more pleasant I plan on:

painting
tile the kitchen and entry floors
hang beadboard
stage the house
fix the itty bitty tiny winie master shower(dad, help?)
sell it.

The reasoning for the hate part is it is just so far.
I know North Ogden doesn't sound terribly far.
But it is. And I like my family and friends.
The closest I will have is Paula and Greg
and they are 30 minutes away.
I just want someone to buy it who actually likes living that far north.
Because I don't.
And Marley will hate it.
Because she will have no outside play time.
Because there is limited grass, due to the townhome set up.
I am venting and complaining I know.
I'm sorry.
But I do love owning and having my own space.
I just now want that space with a yard.
And some room to grow with the house.
I am grateful for the home.
I want to plant flowers.
But HOA won't allow it. Boo HOA.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have two solutions for you:
1- Marley can come have outside play time at the Williams household WHENEVER she would like! Roman is getting fixed this week so he will no longer assault Marley. :) Even though we know she secretly likes it...
2- Come plant flowers at me house.

Love you friend!