The grueling summer semester is finally over!!
I got the hard class (biomedical anatomy and physiology)
that usually takes a year to finish over with in all of 12 weeks.
I am glad it is OVER.
Now I can have one week of no studying and tests. It is a much welcomed relief!!
Now if only I could figure out a way to get my
microbiology book for less than 200 bucks I would be full of happiness.
Next week we are going to Lagoon.
Brandon hasn't been since "lagoon day" in high school.
It should be fun. I really would take pictures if I had a working camera.
But I don't, so until then we are going old school, that's right, disposable cameras.
Happy Weekend!
2 comments:
And I'm proud of us for surviving that stupid summer!!! Now we shall wish luck on this semester huh?? :) Love you!
Good job Kel. what microbio book do you need? I took MICRO 1113 from Domek (most hilarious man ever) and would be happy to lend you the book if it is the one you need. text me.
Post a Comment