12.31.2009

kelli vs. the icy mountain*


icy mountain=1
kelli=0

broke my tailbone yesterday snowboarding...
real cool...
not.

5 comments:

Kaley and Jeremy said...

Don't tell me this!!!
I am about to try snowboarding for my first time ever on Saturday.
I must say this is discouraging news...

Kelli K said...

I loved it, other than the fact I can't sit down now, unless on a fabulous doughnut pillow. Or do any activity of any kind. It really was fun other than the broken tailbone part.

Jessica & Ryan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I AM SOOO SORRY!!! Does this mean you'll be converted to skiing?!?

C and MC said...

Kel, seriously. I thought you said it wasn't that bad. So sorry, hope your little coccyx heals.

Kathy and Maddi said...

Kelli, Take it easy and let it heal properly, so it won't bother you in the future. There was a reason we never let you snowboard when you were dancing and cheering!