1.03.2010

guess who's birthday it is...

it's JENNY'S!


Hey sister,
I think you basically rock in all aspects of life.
One day(in the far distant future) when I have children, I can only hope to be half the mom you are to your children.
I look up to you so much..
I love you.
XoXo,
Kelli your annoying little sister.

3 comments:

Jenny H said...

Thanks Kel, that was nice.
And..wait a long time to have kids. You're still young.

Carly said...

I know so random. But how do you do the cute font that looks like handwriting? I'm so computer handicapped.

Kelli K said...

dude it was wicked hard, i found this random website and it took like an hour. but with a broken tailbone and not being allowed to do anything i had some time... i just googled it and searched, it really was like a 42 step process... i might have it in my cache in my main computer. if i can find the website again i will let you know for sure! for some reason i think i found a link after on cutest blogs on the block but i'm not sure where in the website it is, probably under tutorials or something like that! best of luck my friend!!