1.07.2010

some goals for this year=

*Get a B+ or higher in each of my classes this semester... no more settling with B-'s
*Keep loosing weight, the easy way... drinking lots of water and exercising.
*I saw this one on the RockStar Diaries but write more handwritten notes, I love getting those in the mail, don't you?
*Go to lunch/dinner with all my sisters at least once month (mother is always invited too)
*Actually read my text books for class, not just use them when absolutely necessary.
*Try more foods I'm scared of, the more I try to more I find I like...
*Settle on a major and get my butt going with upper level classes-- 3000's and above I will own you soon!
*Try not to let the little things get to me.. I'm understanding that life has too many great little and big things to love that I end up missing, if I get mad about the stupid ones.
*Try to be genuinely kind to everyone I meet.
*Pass no judgement
*avoid lame gossip

those are just a few things on my mind this morning for what I would like to do this new year...

xoxo
Kelli

2 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I love the "avoid lame gossip"! Good gossip is okay! ;)

Kathy and Maddi said...

Great goals. I better be invited to lunch. Where is the picture below taken? I don't remember it.