please change your link to bandkknight.blogspot.com
1.20.2010
way back wednesday!!
this is what the last day of 9th grade in 02' looked like for me and my friends.
good ole' FJH. just a little treat for my friends in the blogging world.
(I would like to note my pooka(sp?) shell necklace. so hip.)
I wasn't here, sad. Guess I didn't have the pleasure of being your friend quite yet...but I do love the butt in the background with the sweet white pants, does she have a weggie?
4 comments:
i love tawni's roxy purse. I had one just like it. The sparkly belts were awesome too... and braces.
This is the last day of 8th grade. Love the necklace! We all look so young!
P.S. How do you get your blog so cute? I am in desperate need of a facelift for my blog. I love your title and your fonts!
I wasn't here, sad. Guess I didn't have the pleasure of being your friend quite yet...but I do love the butt in the background with the sweet white pants, does she have a weggie?
Post a Comment