okay so I know I cheated on my book club by reading this book early because we are scheduled to read it at some venture... but I couldn't wait anymore.. It was worth cheating on you... this book was phenomenal... slightly graphic, so be prepared but I seriously cannot wait to pick up the next in the series... read it, it's so worth it.

Xoxo,
Kelli
7 comments:
good to know.... I have wondered about this book. Ive almost bought it twice, but never knew anyone that had actually read it.
Dude...I totally tried to read it, but only got 20 pages in and lost the story a bit with all the Swedish stuff...I'll have to retry it after school is over :)
I COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! It was so twisted, disgusting, and freaking addicting!
Ugh. I have heard such mixed reviews...I guess I will have to see for myself. Are you reading Pope Joan???
Yes I've started Pope Joan, haven't gotten far yet... but I am trying! :)
Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater.
I'm working on Pope Joan, as well...to no avail, I might add.
See you Wednesday!
I'm excited for this book, Pope Joan on the other hand...I bought it, does that count?
Post a Comment