10.07.2010
well I got a new job... again
I know I have been through my fair share of jobs in my life. It is a constant form of ridicule for those close to me, but whatever- I'm just finding out what I like to do and in between I am just trying to get by. My jobs since I graduated high school have included, secretary, cell phone sales, hotel reservation taker, wells fargo teller, marketstar admin assistant, lakeview cna, momentary dance teacher (injured knee, had to quit, boo.) and now waitress. That's right, waitress... I am actually kind of excited, they gave me the hours I needed, it isn't boring nor is it extremely strenuous and considering I am still a full time student and coach full time plus some I needed something that could make me a little money with out the stress, so that is where I will be... Ramblin Roads Diner in Clearfield. I hear their breakfast rocks, (urbanspoon) although I haven't eaten there yet... but I soon will... That's all for now... in other news, I am making banana cake today... it's so good and so fattening, but whatever to that second part... xoxo-KK
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That banana cake is SOOO good. I think I'll have some tomorrow when I see you?? :) Congrats on the new job. I think you'll do great! Loves...
Love the Halloween decor. Good luck with the new jarb!
Post a Comment