What were you doing 10 years ago?
5 things on my to-do list today?
1. Deliver plans to my contractor
2. Go to Zeppes (best treat ever)
3. Watch the Bachelor
4. Kiss Hubby
5. UH.... its the end of the night.
5 snacks I enjoy
1.Wheat things
2.Gold fish( crackers of course )
3.Cereal
4. Strawberrys
5.Mangos
3 bad habits
1.TV in bed(it's much harder to fall asleep)
2. Saying I'll go to the gym then deciding American Idol is much more important
3. Setting my alarm for PM instead of AM and my phone has this setting for alarms not on for weekends and when I work Saturdays I always forget to change it!
If I were suddenly a billionaire?
Pay off my Mortgage, my parents mortgage, and both of my sisters... then invest invest invest and whats left over how bout new cars, traveling, a new wardrobe and possibly a new house completly paid in full!
4 places I have lived
1. San Diego, CA
2. Farmington, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. North Ogden, UT
4 Jobs I have had
1. Lifeguard
2. Secretary
3. Inbound calls--boo
4. Teller
5 Things people don't know about me
1. I hate scary movies because they still give me nightmares. I refuse to watch them. I have an overactive imagination.
2. I take thirty minute to an hour showers daily. I love hot showers.
3. I talk in my sleep- full on conversations with Brandon every night- he will attest to it!
4. I want to be Aurora in Disneyland for one day...
5. I would like to write a novel(hence the overactive imagination)
I TAG Jenny, Nikki, Tiffanie, Celeste, Cara, Mom, and anybody else who reads this!!!
2 comments:
I love that you hate scary movies. I totally do to. Lets play soon. Love you.
Alright give me some time to do my tag! This is a long one, but would you please get some money and pay off my house!
Post a Comment