
My dog watches TV. Has anyone ever heard of this?? Brandon and I watched Eight Below this week and Marley sat on our bed ears all perked up and barked every single time the dogs did. I'm positive she thinks she was in the movie or could at least talk to them. Today she has sat and watched TV all day she loves commercials they make her tail wag. She whines when they switch to regular shows. She eats acorns too, I'm not sure if they are good for her... but she throws them up in the air with her mouth multiple times until the tops fall off and than munches on them. Bazaar, but smart I guess. She also loves ice cubes. It is her favorite treat, which is fine with me. Saves me money. She also will sit with her butt on the stairs with one leg under her and the rest of her feet on the step down. I have a picture somewhere, when I find it I will post it. There are some random facts about my dog- that can't be normal for dogs?!
3 comments:
I wanted to name my daughter Marlie! CUTE NAME! I want to see this imfamous dog! Everyone says dogs resemble their owners. I haven't seen Marley, but he resembles you in the way you like to eat ice... strange
Love it. Every dog I've ever owned has watched T.V but not as intently as yours seems too. Mine get bored and stop watching. Also ice is an awesome treat! Love it! Dogs can be so intriguing seriously... I have no idea how they learn the things they do. Crazy dogs…
Your dog is so cute! I am jealous. Jon got chased by so many dogs on his mission in Australia that I am pretty sure I have given up any hopes I had of ever having one! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment