11.22.2008

"It's called an adrenaline rush... you can Google it."

Twilight was great! I was worried that it would bomb- and that Robert Pattinson would not live up to the "Edward" I had created in my imagination. Boy was I wrong. I am embarrassed to say I think my jaw dropped when he "dazzled" Bella in the forest-if you've seen the movie you have to know the scene I'm talking about. He definitely fit the bill. Wooohh.. Anyway needless to say if you have read the books it's definitely worth seeing. I think it makes the movie better because you understand the subtleties and why they smirk and laugh to themselves. If you haven't read the books I think the movie would make you want to read them because it does leave a lot unsaid. (Brooklyn go out and buy the dang book!) Anyway overall I was very impressed loved home many of the books quotes made it into the movie. I am so glad they didn't completely rescript it. So good- so happy, can't wait until New Moon comes out!!! I had to add this picture to my blog, it is from People's Sexiest Men of the Year. (Thanks Abby)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Edward was hilarious. I agree with you. Such a good movie. And reading the book made it even better. Haha, adrenaline rush... perfect...

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I finally got the blog list thing going, and for some reason, it will let me add you to the list, but it says you aren't a recognized blogger. I can click on your name and it links to your page, but it doesn't tell me when you've updated or anything. You, being a blogging expert, should help me figure out how to change that. I love your face off! (as Jaren would say!)