*** Lindsay's Memmott's homecoming is 4/12/09 at the Somerset Chapel in Farmington @ 9:00am***
my fabulous friend Lindsay gets home this Thursday! I'm so excited to see her. She served in the London, England mission for the LDS church...
Welcome Home Sister Memmott!!! I am so excited to have you back...
Lindsay was a bridesmaid at my wedding and threw my shower, she was my travel buddy on our senior trip to Maui...
she is one of my very best friends and always has a listening ear and shoulder to cry on...
lots of things remind me of her and
I'm so excited to hear what see has learned and the experiences she gained.
Here are a couple pictures from the past in tribute to you!!
Love you girl!


The first is our senior year on D'ettes the "lion dance"
The second in our freshmen year at BYU going to 80's night at Classic Roller Skating...
we were cool like that.... love you girl!!!!!
5 comments:
Aw, I LOVE Lindsay! I'm super excited for her to get back thats awesome!!!
Yay!! I can't wait to see her!
When you know the details of her homecoming and stuff will you let me know? I would love to see her, and we need to have a D'ette get together! The last one we had was right before she left.
yeah yeah yeah we should i'd be down for sure! and MC you are freakin prego! Always having to one up me huh? =) jk
Hey Kel, thanks for posting her homecoming info--but do you mean April 12th? 3/12 is already past? Let me know. Thanks : )
Post a Comment